Things To Do in Yarmouth
Beach walks, lighthouses and village strolls are central parts of your Yarmouth experience. Delight in live theater and open-air summer concerts. Revisit history at our many museums. Or enjoy a day of mini golf, go-karts and batting cages at the area's premier family destination.
Cape Cod Melody Tent
Experience the world's best artists and performances under the stars in the beautiful Cape Cod outdoors. A must-see summer event.
Skull Island at Bass River Sports World
Hit the batting cages or driving range. Challenge the family to a day of mini-golf or go-karting. Endless fun ahead!
Learn More of Skull Island at Bass River Sports World
Immerse yourself in the history, life and passions of the nation's 35th president at the John F. Kennedy Hyannis Museum,
Other Area attractions to visit during your stay
- Cultural Center of Cape Cod - South Yarmouth, MA
- Bass River Sports World - South Yarmouth, MA
- Ferry to Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard - Hyannis, MA
- Cape Cod Scenic Tours - Hyannis, MA
- Pirate's Cove Mini Golf - South Yarmouth, MA