Immerse yourself in the history, life and passions of the nation's 35th president at the John F. Kennedy Hyannis Museum, where you can learn more about his life, his presidency and his love for Cape Cod.
Hours & Prices
Hours: Seasonal hoursDecember-April
- Thursday-Saturday 10 am-4 pm
- Closed Sunday-Wednesday
- Monday-Friday 10 am-4 pm
- Closed Saturday and Sunday
Prices: General admission ticket prices:
- Adults (18-64): $14
- Seniors (65+): $12
- Veterans: $12
- Children (6-17): $8
- Students with ID: $8
- Children (5 and under): Free
- Active military with ID: Free
- Special discounted rates are available.
Events & Activities
- Director's Talk Lecture Series
- Kennedy family and presidential exhibits
- Regional curated artifacts and collections
- Museum tours
- Lecture series
- Presidential history exhibits
- Kennedy family exhibits
- Regional curated collections
- Gift shop
What is the JFK Museums’ COVID-19 policy?
Masks are optional in the museum, and proof of immunization is not required. However, tickets may be purchased online to limit close person-to-person contact.
Is the Museum handicapped accessible?
he Museum and its programming are ADA compliant, with accessible parking, elevators to public areas, and accessible restrooms on the main floor. Service animals are welcome, and assistance for visitors with disabilities is available upon request. A limited number of wheelchairs are also available for visitors with mobility challenges.