Have a relaxing Beachfront Cape Cod family vacation
Cape Cod is perfect for family getaways. Nestled in a relax setting with our secluded private sandy beach right on Nantucket Sound, the Ocean Mist Beach Hotel and Suites is the ideal choice. Swimming, dining and more right here for you.
- Our spacious Cape Cod lodging and bi-level loft suites, complete with kitchenettes and refrigerators, provide the perfect accommodations. The bi-level loft suites can accommodate a family of six comfortably.
- Our private 300 foot sandy beach is perfect for building sandcastles
and playing with the kids.
- Plan a picnic at our beautiful outdoor picnic area complete with
beach chairs and umbrellas.
- Other guest amenities include our indoor pool, new outdoor pool with jacuzzi and firepit, and guest laundry
For dining options, we recommend the popular nearby Skipper Restaurant and Chowder House just minutes from our hotel. Specializing in seafood and New England favorites, The Skipper Restaurant is a favorite for lunch and dinner.
There are also many places to eat in Cape Cod right along Route 28 such as the Cape Cod Creamery, Cape Cod Irish Village, Captain Parker’s Pub, The Riverway, and Gairdinos’ Italian Restaurant. Perhaps you want to explore Cape Cod and check out other local favorite hot spots such as the Bluewater Grille, the harbor side seasonal restaurant and bar at our sister property, the Hyannis Harbor Hotel, or take the kids for some cool ice cream after a hot summer day on the Cape. It’s up to you.
Looking for family fun activities?
There are many to visit on Route 28 including Pirate’s Cove Mini Golf, Ryan Family Amusements, Skull Island Adventure Golf at Bass River Sports World, The Artist in You – Paint Your Own Pottery Studio, trampolines, and the Zooquarium in West Yarmouth, to name a few.
If you decide to venture out and explore Cape Cod, we are just a short trip to Hyannis where you can enjoy such activities as:
- Take a ferry to Nantucket and spend a day among the storied
streets of Nantucket with its historic cottages and pre-Civil War
dwellings. Perhaps you would rather take a ferry and visit the
beautiful beaches of Martha’s Vineyard, a popular summer
- The historic harbor front village of Hyannis is surrounded by
shopping, dining and nightlife. The JFK Memorial, fishing,
golfing, beaches, and whale watching are popular Hyannis
- The Cape Cod Melody Tent presents concert events each
- Cape Cod also is home to many art galleries, craft and